Cairde… ar an Idirlíon
Cairde…ar an Idirlíon is a new and innovative introduction to Irish at Junior Certificate level. It is designed to cater for students during First Year and the start of Second Year.
- Topics are examined in an attractive and exciting way, using the concept of a group of teenage friends living in different countries who communicate with each other via the Internet.
- Contains 12 units, each of which deals with a different syllabus topic.
- Each unit has grammar and aural sections.
- The book contains three guided projects on syllabus topics for students to do themselves.
- Three mini-dramas teach grammar and tenses in a student-friendly way.
- The text is extensively accompanied by illustrations in full colour.
- 270 pages in length.