File ar Fhile: Full Series
Cois Life proudly presents an ambitious series of poetry in translation in which established Irish poets reinterpret the work of European poets who inspired them. Each poet was invited to select work by a European colleague and translate it into Irish: the resultant collections are as diverse as they are beautiful, and range from the elaborate and vivid verses of Rimbaud’s ‘Le bateau ivre’ to the spare style of Anedda’s ‘Cucina 2005’.
Each volume is beautifully presented, cloth-bound and is published in a limited, numbered edition of 300 copies.
Books in the series:
- Dánta Arthur Rimbaud translated from the French by Liam Ó Muirthile
- Dánta Antonella Anedda translated from the Italian by Eiléan Ní Chuilleanáin
- Dánta Antonio Machado translated from the Spanish by Tomás Mac Síomóin
- Dánta Erich Fried translated from the German by Gabriel Rosenstock
- Dánta Andrée Chedid translated from the French by Ailbhe Ní Ghearbhuigh